Connect with Student Organizations via LAFSync!
Organizations and programs on campus are provided with their own online community to communicate with members and manage their events, calendars, files, dues, websites, and much more. Each student organization is part of the larger Lafayette community. LAFSync allows Campus Life and Student Government to empower student leaders with the ability to manage their organizations more effectively. Organizations are able to, among other things: manage organization records, store and share important documents, communicate with members, plan and publicize events, track service hours and meeting attendance, collect dues, and significantly reduce paperwork. Using LAFSync will save you time and effort!
Log in and get connected
- Start a new Organization
- Renew your organization’s registration
- Explore and join student organizations and track your co-curricular activities
- Communicate with members or the campus community through email, text messaging, shared calendars, contact books, news, discussion boards, shared pictures and files, and Facebook Connect.
- On-line storage space where organizations can store documents, pictures or any other files that “stay with the organization” even after members graduate and move on.
- On-line forms that can be designed and created for your organization or shared with the campus community.
- Polling tools to get quick feedback from your organization or community-wide.
- A roster feature for communicating with members, inviting new members, archiving alumni members and more.
- A calendar for scheduling events within your organization and the Lafayette community.
LAFSync question? Contact Lindsey Hresko, Coordinator of Student Involvement, at email@example.com or 610-330-5819.
Student Life Events
- No events are scheduled.
Student Leadership & Involvement
115 Farinon Center
Easton, PA 18042